- 68 g Laleli Selection Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100 g grated zucchini
- 65 g all-purpose flour
- 90 g caster sugar
- 10 g poppy seeds
- 1 g baking soda
- 1 g salt
- 1 unit egg
- 1 unit lemon zest
- Whisk together egg, sugar, salt and Laleli Selection Extra Virgin Olive Oil until emulsified.
- Sift all-purpose flour and baking soda into the mixture and fold well.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and fold evenly.
- Pour in the batter in a mug by 1/3 and microwave for 1 minutes.
- Remove from mould and brulée with a little bit of sugar.
- Serve with a little bit of ice-cream.