- 150ml + 1 tbsp Laleli Virgin Olive Oil For Cooking
- 10 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 350 g Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley / Cilantro Leaves (chopped)
- ½ tsp Freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Almond flakes (toasted)
- 15 pieces Fresh Shitake mushrooms (sliced)
- 15 pieces Cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Salt (to taste)
- Prepare spaghetti according to instructions on packaging. Add 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil for cooking when the water boils. Drain thoroughly and return to pan.
- Saute sliced mushrooms with virgin olive oil for cooking. Remove mushrooms.
- Fry garlic in remaining virgin olive oil for cooking until golden. Remove garlic.
- Add mushrooms, garlic and 150ml virgin olive oil for cooking to the cooked spaghetti. Toss and coat thoroughly. Add pepper, parsley and salt to taste. Toss and coat again.
- Garnish with toasted almond flakes and cherry tomatoes before serving.