- 500 g Potato
- 5 Dried chilies (cut into strips)
- 1 Yellow onion (cut into strips)
- 1 Green chili (cut into strips)
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp White vinegar
- 3 tbsp Cooking oil
- Garnish Chinese Parsley (cut into 1cm length)
- Remove potatoes skin and cut into thin strips. Soak in cold water.
- Heat wok with cooking oil. Add yellow onion and dried chilies, saute until fragrant.
- Add potatoes and green chili, fry until 80% cooked. Add salt & vinegar to taste.
- Garnish with chinese parsley before serving.