- 250 g ERAWAN BRAND White Glutinous Rice Flour
- 200 ml Pandan juice
- ±100 g Sweet potato
- 100 g STAR BRAND Jaggery Powder
- 150 g Grated coconut
- A pinch of Salt
- Boil and mash the sweet potato.
- Mix mashed potato and glutinous rice flour, add pandan juice and knead into dough.
- Form dough into small ball (around 2cm diameter), make a hole in the centre, then fill with jaggery powder. Roll into a small ball.
- Boil water in a pot, cook the glutinous rice ball in the boiling water. When the rice ball is cooked, it floats on the surface of the water. Remove from pot with slotted spoon to drain the water.
- Add salt into the grated coconut, mixed well. Roll the rice ball with the grated coconut mixture and serve.
Cap Bintang Jaggery Powder
A natural sweetener made from concentrated sugarcane juice without preservatives and colourings. Best for brewing coffee, tea and chocolate drinks, and preparing cakes, kuih, syrup and desserts.