Ingredients A – Salad component
- 2 pieces CAP KAPAL ABC Bihun (Rice Vermicelli)
- 1 stalk coriander leaves
- 2 units red chilies
- 2 stalks lemongrass
- 6 leaves kaffir lime leaves
- 1 bud torch ginger bud
- 3 units red shallots
- 6 leaves daun kaduk *optional*
Ingredients B – Dressing
- 20 g CAP BINTANG Jaggery Powder
- 20 g fish sauce
- 15 g lime juice
- 5 g belacan powder
- 1 tbsp dried shrimp
- 2 tbsp kerisik (Toasted shredded coconut)
- Whisk together all the ingredients B and set aside.
- Boil a small pot of water approximately 1 litre. Prepare 2 pieces of the bihun (Rice vermicelli) in a deep bowl. Once boil, drop the bihun into boiling water and simmer for 3 minutes. Drain dry for about 5 minutes and dress the bihun (Rice vermicelli) with the dressing prepared earlier. Set aside.
- Finely shred and slice all the aromatic ingredients and arrange them separately base on the type. Finally, place the bihun (Rice vermicelli) in the middle and surround it with all the aromatics and finish off with the kerisik and dried shrimps.