- 200 g CAP BINTANG Jaggery Powder
- 40 g CAP BINTANG Custard Powder
- 300 g coconut milk
- 700 g water
- 200 g coconut oil
- 5 g salt
- *dry ice*
- Mix together custard powder and enough water to form a loose batter.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a pot and bring to boil.
- Once boil, slowly thickened the base with the premixed custard mix.
- Remove from stove once a thick custard is achieved. Temperate in room temperature or on an ice bath until the custard is cooled to room temperature.
- Pour the ice cream into a large bowl. Crush some dry ice with a pestle and mortar and slowly introduce the shards into the custard mix. Mix continuously until the dry ice is all dissolved.
- Gradually add more dry ice shards and continue whisking until an ice cream consistency is achieved.
- Keep in the freezer overnight. Ready to be served.