Ingredients – Pastry
- 60 g CAP BINTANG Wheat Starch
- 40 g CAP KAPAL ABC Tapioca Starch
- 15 g Chicken fat
- 125 g Hot water
Ingredients – Fillings
- 10 g CAP BINTANG Corn Starch
- 250 g Shrimp meat
- 30 g Chopped chicken skin
- 8 g Chicken oil
- 20 g Diced bamboo shoots (Optional)
- 3 g Salt
- 6 g Chicken powder
- 11 g Sugar
- 8 g Sesame oil
- 4 g Shallot oil
- pinch of ground white pepper
Instruction – Pastry
- Mix together all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Bring the water to boil and pour into the starches. Add in the chicken fat and lightly knead it with a spatula.
- Close the bowl with a wet cloth to activate the starches.
- Roll it out into thin sheets and wrap the filling up into a parcel.
- Steam for 8 minutes and let rest for 5 minutes before eating the dumpling.
Instruction – Fillings
- Mix all the ingredients together apart from the pastry and beat with a beater for 3 minutes and keep overnight.
- Weigh about 25 g of mince and roll it into a ball. Reserve in the chiller.