- 400 g KAPAL ABC BRAND Rice Vermicelli (Bihun) (soak in water for 15 minutes before drained)
- 5 pieces Dried Mushroom (soak in hot water for 15 minutes, then cut into strips)
- 150 g Carrot (cut into 4 cm strips)
- 150 g White cabbage (cut into strips)
- 150 g Bean sprouts
- 1 bunch Choy Sum (cut into 2 cm in length)
- 2 Red Chilies (cut into strips)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 4 Small onions (minced)
- 4 tbsp Laleli Virgin Olive Oil For Cooking
- 300 ml Water
- 1 tbsp Thick soya sauce
- 4 tbsp Light soya sauce
- A dash White pepper
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Heat wok with virgin olive oil for cooking. Add garlic and small onions. Saute until fragrant.
- Add mushroom, cabbage and carrot. Stir fry for 2 minutes. Add water and seasoning. Then, add rice vermicelli. Continue to stir fry until well mixed.
- Add choy sum, bean sprouts and stir well. Garnish with red chilies.
Cap Kapal ABC Bihun
Made from pure Thai white rice without chemicals. It is dried efficiently to maintain its nutrition and natural fragrance.