Ingredients (Batter mixture)
- 60 g CAP BINTANG Corn Starch
- 30 g ERAWAN BRAND Blended Rice Flour
- 110 g all-purpose flour
- 250 g water
- 10 g sugar
- 5 g salt
- 3 g baking powder
- 100 g enoki mushrooms
- *assorted mushrooms*
- 1 litre vegetable oil
- Preheat oil to 150 degrees Celcius.
- Mix all the ingredients together and whisk well.
- Dust the enoki mushroom with a little bit of blended rice flour and drop the enoki into the batter and coat it lightly.
- Drop the tip of the mushroom into the oil while holding the base followed by dropping completely into the hot oil.
- Remove from the oil once a light brown colour is achieved. Rest for 5 minutes
- Drop the rested mushroom back into the hot oil and deep fry until golden brown.
- Remove and let the excess oil drip onto a kitchen towel. Serve