- 150 g Condensed milk
- 150 g Butter
- 300 g STAR BRAND Custard Powder
- Cherries (for decoration)
- Combine butter and condense milk beat until creamy.
- Add custard powder and stir until mixture forms a soft dough.
- Remove the mixture from the mixing bowl and place it into a piping bag/nozzle (dahlia flower shape). Press out the dahlia flower shape onto baking tray overlaid with baking sheet.
- Decorate with a cherry cube in the centre of the cookies.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 170°C.
Cap Bintang Custard Powder
It is a cornflour-based powder which thickens to form a custard-like sauce when mixed with milk and heated sufficiently.