- 125 g Butter
- 125 g Caster sugar
- 200 g Wheat flour
- 50 g STAR BRAND Custard Powder
- 1 Egg yolk
- Egg yolk (for glazing)
- Variety of Nuts
- Combine butter and castor sugar beat until creamy. Add egg yolk and beat well.
- Sift in wheat flour and custard powder. Stir until mixture forms a soft dough.
- Shape the biscuit as desire with ½ cm thickness.
- Add the variety of nuts on top of the biscuit and brush it with egg yolk.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 170°C. Remove cookies from oven, cool it and store them it in airtight container to maintain the crunchiness.