- 400 g STAR BRAND Corn Starch
- 180 g Butter
- 50 g Wheat flour
- 120 g Icing sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tsp Milk powder
- Beat butter and icing sugar until light and creamy. Add in eggs one at a time, beat until fluffy.
- Sift in corn starch, wheat flour, milk powder and add into mixture from step 1 to form a soft dough.
- Remove the mixture from the mixing bowl and place it into a piping bag/nozzle. Press out the flower shape onto baking tray overlaid with baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 180°C.