- 125 g Butter
- 80 g Caster sugar
- 125 g Wheat flour
- 125 g STAR BRAND Custard Powder
- 1 Egg yolk
- ½ tsp Vanilla essence
- Chocolate rice or Colorful rice (for decoration)
- Combine butter and caster sugar beat until creamy. Add egg yolk and beat well.
- Sift in wheat flour and custard powder. Stir until mixture forms a soft dough.
- Keep the dough in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Grate the refrigerated dough. Spoon the grated dough into the small paper cup. Sprinkle the chocolate rice or colorful rice on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 170°C.