|– Laleli Virgin Olive Oil For Cooking||150ml + 1 tbsp|
|– Garlic (finely chopped)||10 cloves|
|– Fresh Parsley / Cilantro Leaves (chopped)||2 tbsp|
|– Freshly-Ground Black Pepper||½ tsp|
|– Almond Flakes(toasted)||1 tbsp|
|– Fresh Shitake Mushrooms (sliced)||15 pieces|
|– Cherry Tomatoes (halved)||15 pieces|
|– Salt to taste|
- Prepare spaghetti according to instructions on packaging. Add 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil for cooking when the water boils. Drain thoroughly and return to pan.
- Saute sliced mushrooms with virgin olive oil for cooking. Remove mushrooms.
- Fry garlic in remaining virgin olive oil for cooking until golden. Remove garlic.
- Add mushrooms, garlic and 150ml virgin olive oil for cooking to the cooked spaghetti. Toss and coat thoroughly. Add pepper, parsley and salt to taste. Toss and coat again.
- Garnish with toasted almond flakes and cherry tomatoes before serving.