|– Glutinous Rice||360g|
|– Coconut Milk||100g|
|– Star Brand Jaggery Powder||150g|
|– White Sugar||50g|
|– Pandan Leave||2 pieces|
|– Wheat Flour||130g|
|– Coconut Milk||130g|
- Soak glutinous rice for an hour, then drain.
- Add salt into water. Stir until salt is fully dissolved, then pour into glutinous rice.
- Stir in coconut milk to the glutinous rice mixture. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a 8 inch square tray. Spread evenly and steam for 30 minutes.
- Use a spoon to compress evenly the cooked glutinous rice while still hot.
- Add jaggery powder, white sugar and pandan leaves into 200ml water, bring to a boil. Remove pandan leaves from jaggery powder mixture and strain.
- Add 100ml water, coconut milk and wheat flour, stir well. Add jaggery powder mixture (from step 1), then strain.
- Cook the mixture (from step 2) over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture over steamed glutinous rice mixture and continue to steam for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.