|– Kapal ABC Brand Tapioca Starch||20g|
|– Wheat Flour||100g|
|– Egg (beaten)||1|
|– Salt||½ tsp|
|– Coconut Milk||100ml|
|– Pandan Juice||300ml|
|Mix all into smooth batter|
|– Grated Coconut||250g|
|– Star Brand Jaggery Powder||4 tbsp|
|– Caster Sugar||3 tbsp|
|– Pandan Leaves (tied into knot)||3 pieces|
- Dissolve caster sugar and jaggery powder in water over low heat.
- Add pandan leaves. Heat until sugar dissolves.
- Add grated coconut. Stir mixture well until dry. Set aside to cool.
- Heat pan and grease it with oil.
- Pour a scoop of batter onto the heated pan, swirl to spread evenly to form a pancake.
- Place the filling on the pancake and wrap into a roll. Ready to serve.
Cap Bintang Jaggery Powder
A natural sweetener made from concentrated sugarcane juice without preservatives and colourings.
Best for brewing coffee, tea and chocolate drinks, and preparing cakes, kuih, syrup and desserts.