|Batter and Koay Kak|
|– Erawan Brand Rice Flour (or Cap Gajah Blended Rice Flour)||125g|
|– Star Brand Wheat Starch||25g|
|– Star Brand Corn Starch||25g|
|Fried Koay Kak|
|– Cooking Oil||3 tbsp|
|– Garlic||5 cloves|
|– Salted Turnip (minced)||20g|
|– Chili Paste||½ tbsp|
|– Eggs||2 pieces|
|* may be added optional prawns or squid|
|– Oyster Sauce||½ tbsp|
|– Light Soya Sauce||1 tbsp|
|– Thick Soya Sauce||1 ½ tbsp|
|– Fish Sauce||1 ½ tbsp|
|– Water||1 tbsp|
- Mix rice flour, wheat starch, corn starch and water, then sieve the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a 6 inch mould. Place the mould in steamer with boiling water. Stir the mixture until thickens then steam it for 1 hour.
- Cool the mixture (at least 5 hours) before cutting into cubes.
Fried Koay Kak
- Heat wok with cooking oil. Add garlic, salted turnip, chili paste and saute unit fragrant.
- Add mixture in cubes and seasoning. Continue to stir fry until well mixed.
- Add eggs, sprouts and chives. Stir well.
- Serve hot.