|– Caster Sugar||125g|
|– Wheat Flour||200g|
|– Star Brand Custard Powder||50g|
|– Egg Yolk||1|
|– Egg Yolk – for glazing|
|– Variety of Nuts|
- Combine butter and castor sugar beat until creamy. Add egg yolk and beat well.
- Sift in wheat flour and custard powder. Stir until mixture forms a soft dough.
- Shape the biscuit as desire with ½ cm thickness.
- Add the variety of nuts on top of the biscuit and brush it with egg yolk.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 170°C. Remove cookies from oven, cool it and store them it in airtight container to maintain the crunchiness.