|– Egg (Grade A)||6|
|– Caster Sugar||80g|
|– Lemon Juice||1 tsp|
|– Honey||1 tbsp|
|– Laleli Virgin Olive Oil For Cooking||2 ½ tbsp|
|– Self-Raising Flour||75g|
- Separate egg white and egg yolk.
- Stir honey into egg yolk, mix well. Add virgin olive oil for cooking and stir evenly.
- Beat egg white till frothy, add caster sugar and lemon juice, continue to beat until stiff peaks formed.
- Fold in 1/3 of the egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture, stir well. Gently fold in the balance of the egg white mixture until blended.
- Sift in self-raising flour and stir evenly.
- Pour the batter into tube pan (8 inch) and bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes at 175 C.
- Remove the pan from the oven & invert immediately.
- Let the cake cool completely before remove it from the pan (about 1~1.5 hours).
- Cut and serve.