|– Caster Sugar||80g|
|– Wheat Flour||125g|
|– Star Brand Custard Powder||125g|
|– Egg Yolk||1|
|– Vanilla Essence||½ tsp|
|– Chocolate Rice or Colorful Rice for decoration|
- Combine butter and caster sugar beat until creamy. Add egg yolk and beat well.
- Sift in wheat flour and custard powder. Stir until mixture forms a soft dough.
- Keep the dough in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Grate the refrigerated dough. Spoon the grated dough into the small paper cup. Sprinkle the chocolate rice or colorful rice on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 170°C.